Monday, December 15, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

Much to the chagrin of some of my readers (you know who I'm talking about), I haven't been able to get a post in edgewise with all these finals throwing their weight around like they're all some kind of bigshot. So to make it up to you, I'll throw in one of my personal favorites. This site's got an amalgamation of data visualization, media art, and collective intelligence put together by Martin Wattenberg. Alright, whoa there, take a step back and think about what that means.

Okay finished? Let me continue: I'm definitely going to put this post under the "Entertainment" category, because I can guarantee that you'll be perusing all of these projects for quite some time. For example, who new that names that begin with "Kr-" peaked in the 70s, or that "I-" names wax and wane like the tides of the sea? Alright maybe that isn't the best example, but you'll be hooked once you check it out. The links to the actual pieces are to the left of the page once you've clicked on a specific piece that you want to look at.

So check it out:
bewitched.com