Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Couple Quick Updates

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say a couple things to start the cold month of December off right:

Well, first things first, thanks to everyone that's emailed me input; I'm really going to work your suggestions into the blog. And for those of you that haven't, you're more then welcome to send me whatever the hell is floating through your mind; it's always appreciated. Secondly, don't forget to check out some of the older posts, there's plenty of stuff here that will keep you interested...especially if you're a new reader. And lastly, thanks for checking this site out in the first place, because it wouldn't be possible without you.


So I'll leave you with a few words of wisdom from the people over at engrishfunny.com:

(Even better, replace "beach" with "Beezness.")


Vaya Con Dios