Thursday, January 8, 2009

Flock Is Amazing

Alright so I think I've just found my favorite web browser.
Enter Flock, THE web browser for anyone that uses any sort of social networking site, news feeds, email, youtube, photobucket/picasa/etc., or blogging service. 
It combine's all of these into a crazy amalgamation that somehow works...
Try it for yourself at www.flock.com
It's definitely an inventive approach to bringing all of the applications we use the most on the web together.  Where Google Chrome gave us a basic interface that allowed for easy browsing, flock allows you to bring everyone that you interact with along for the ride as you scour the web. 
Say, for example, that I wanted to show my friend Alberto a photo on Facebook or my Picassa account.  Well, all I'd have to do is drag and drop the photo onto his friend tab under the facebook section of my screen, and it'll send him a message about it.  Done.  I can also save web snippets, or view all of my feeds on a single page (which is a pretty tough thing to do).

So check it out,
www.flock.com

And of course, as usual and expected, it's free.

Oh and p.s.,
I just posted this through flock...while I'm on Facebook, which is obviously not Blogger.

Blogged with the Flock Browser