Friday, September 19, 2008

Have I mentioned that Google runs my life?

What I'm sharing with you today is not just a website that creates giant block posters, nor will it help you create your own radio station.
This, my friends, is the greatest invention from Google yet...
It is the ability to text Google!

Now, this isn't something that's brand spankin' new. In fact, I've been using it for about a year now. But most people don't know about it! Here's the deal: text Google anything, literally, and you will get your answer in a matter of seconds. Whether it's searching for a local sushi place (i.e. send: sushi, Los Angles), checking the Dodgers score, the weather, or even getting directions to places (this saved me the last time I was in San Francisco), Google's got you covered.
The list of things that Google SMS can do is practically endless, and the crazy thing is, everything is ACTUALLY HELPFUL. And did I mention the best part? It's free! So now you can cancel your GPS and mobile web subscription on your phone, and use Google, which works just as well, if not better. And there's no registration either. It's fairly easy to use, especially the driving directions, which have never steered me wrong.
To learn how everything works, and give it a test drive, check out the website:
Google Mobile